Made from soft leather with a perforated pattern, This T-bar has a cushioned back ankle for comfort and silver buckle to help stay on your babes feet.
These soles are perfect for the developing foot of your little one and come highly recommended from podiatrists to promote natural foot development. Available in two different soles: soft soles for crawlers and pre-walkers in sizes 0-6mths and 6-12mths, and rubber grip soft soles in size 12-18mths for extra grip while learning to walk.
Please measure your child’s feet to determine the best size to order.
• Just Ray Baby Soft Soles come in 3 main sizes (S, M, L) and are designed for babies up to 18 months old. We also have a newborn (NB) size available in the BRIE moc.
• Just Ray Child Hard Soles come in a number sizes, starting from 18 months. They have a rubber sole which is flexible enough to allow natural foot movement.
• When trying on Just Ray Baby shoes, please add 0.5 to 1cm of wiggle/growing room between the big toe and the end of the shoe.
• If your child’s foot falls in-between sizes, we recommend you choose the larger size.
• Children’s feet grow quickly, so check your child’s foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn’t changed.